Group GMAT preparation is a good way to keep yourself motivated during the arduous process of studying for the GMAT exam, the first step towards getting into your desired MBA or Masters program. With our GMAT courses you'll get help from some of the most talented teachers in Paris and you'll get access to our patented GMAT mathematic and verbal material that combines the ideas of all the top GMAT preparation programs with our own strategies and shortcuts. GMAT courses will work well for you if you're starting out with a near average ability level and you have at least two months to study. If you're already really strong academically or if your GMAT math or verbal level is very basic, you might be better off taking private gmat tutoring.
|To find out what your level is, contact us , and we'll give you a free online GMAT practice test and some free sample questions to start out. Once you have taken the practice test we'll show you how to prepare for the GMAT and help you make a GMAT study plan that fits your needs. You can also check out our free articles and videos to help you get started. Lastly, we know that many students work full time which is why Vincia Prep conducts their group GMAT classes on Tuesday nights and on Saturday mornings near St. Lazare or in the Marais.|
In 2018 Vincia Prep was choosen by École Polytechnique's Bachelor Program for their Admission Process and Standardized Testing workshop. Here's what interim dean of students, Shaun Cavaliere had to say after our workshop with École Polytechnique.
"Vincia Prep's participation in our Graduate Admissions in English-Speaking Countries workshop was instrumental in helping our students learn more about standardized tests required for admission to top graduate programs. In addition, the presence of a student recently admitted to Harvard was key in helping our students understand how to construct a successful graduate school application. The Vincia Prep team knows the ins and outs of the various exams, and they shared excellent tips, while explaining how to analyze and respond to the exams' various questions. Their communicative approach, combined with their top-notch preparation, facilitated students' participation and allowed the team to tailor their messaging to our students' needs."
Then in 2019 we were worked with GMAC™, the creator of the GMAT to present the GMAT to France during their webinar.
1290 euros 1090 euros TTC until September 22nd
30 hours of lessons and Free repeat classes
Next in person group class: September 22nd to October 23rd.
Next online group class: October 7th to November 15th.
In person Classes:
Tuesday nights from 19h45 to 21h45 and Saturdays from 10h to 12h and then 13h to 15h.
Wednesday nights from 19h45 to 21h45 and Sundays from 10h to 12h and then 13h to 15h
Is this course not soon enough for you ? Or would you like something closer to private tutoring? Ask us about our GMAT mini-group sessions for 2 or 3 students for 1650 euros.
Your GMAT Course Benefits
Repeat missed courses for free
Missed a course completely ? No problem. You can repeat classes as many times as you would like for three months.
Convenient class times and locations near the Marais or St. Lazare
All of our classes take place on Tuesday night from 7:30-9:30 P.M. and Saturday mornings from 9:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M., making it easy for you to come to class even if you're working full time. Furthermore, the GMAT course is located at 41 rue Chaussée or 46 rue Saint Antoine.
Free GMAT course and personalized study plan
Not sure if our GMAT classes will work for you? Come by and try one of the classes out for free or schedule a private appointment with our top GMAT specialist who will analyse your specific case. After we know where you want to go, how much time you have to study, and what you current level is we'll come up with a plan to help get you there.
Free diagnostic test
Before we get started we'll have you take a free online practice test so that we'll have a better idea of what needs to be done for you.
With the help of your free analysis we'll help you avoid common mistakes that could cost you hundreds of hours of studying. During this session we'll show you that it's not only what you study, but how you study. Afterwards, you'll be able to do our 30 hour GMAT class which will help guide you through the entire GMAT.
Official test problems as practice
Students will receive a copy of official test problems made available by GMAC, the creators of the GMAT.
Higher score guarantee
Over the years we’ve never had a student that didn’t improve their score from their base score. If you do our prescribed curriculum and by some supernatural power you don’t get a better score on the real test we’ll give you more lessons for free until you improve your score.
GMAT Preparation materials
- 16 online GMAT tests- We've gone through a lot of different practice GMAT exams to figure out which ones are the best. These are the GMAT practice exams that we will have you use.
- GMAT stopwatch - as you study you'll find out the timing on the GMAT is of utmost importance. This GMAT stopwatch will help you getting your timing under control.
- Flashcards- For those people that have some free time in the metro these 300+ flashcards are a great asset.
- Book materials that cover every section of the verbal section.
- Grammar Review Book with over a 100 tricks to aid in Sentence Correction.
- Verbal database with over 1500 questions
- Analytical Writing Section template- while the writing section on the GMAT isn't scored like the other sections it's a good idea to have a template that allows you to breeze through the writing section and still get an acceptable score. We created such a template that has proven successful with our past students
- 5 math strategy guides that you can work on at home that take you through all of GMAT concepts
- Math Review Book for the classroom- gives you all the basics you need. As we go along we'll teach you the tricks from multiple other sources as well. Finally, after we go through the basics we'll also teach you the more advanced theory.
- Math question database that includes over a 1500 questions of Problem solving and Data Sufficiency questions.
Here's an example of the lessons that we'll teach you